Naked Life Canadian Rye Spirit Dry & Lime 250mL
Pickup currently unavailable
- 0.0% ABV
- Natural Sugar Free and Preservative Free
- Product of Australia
If you love your Canadian Club but you are trying to cut back on your alcohol intake then Naked Life's Canadian Rye Spirit Dry & Lime has you sorted. This drink is centered around the true rich American oak flavour with a subtle spicy yet sweet finish. Canadian Rye Spirit is perfect on a hot summer's day, anywhere or anytime since you can now enjoy it completely guilt free. We highly suggest enjoying this drink in a tall glass filled with ice, paired with a small wedge of lime. Sounds refreshing doesn't it?
Show your support to people affected by cancer this June & July and make a donation at checkout with your Craftzero online purchase to Dry July Foundation.
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption Special OccasionDrinking Habits Occasionally drinks alcoholRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat drink
Another great drink from the Naked Life selectionQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- JHJo H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 5 stars2 months agoLucky to get one of these my husband drinks them all!
One of my favs of AF mixes/ Naked Life Range. Great on ice. As I said my non AF husband loves these & have to hide them to get any. Great taste. Very refreshing.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- KMKim M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 5 stars2 months agoReview
I feel like I am drinking a CCQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- BBenjaminVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 months agoRefreshing but missed the mark
Cracked this can first in my sampler of zeroRTDs. The taste of Dry Ginger Ale is very apparent, but Stevia masks the Lime component and any botanicals or distillates to champion the Canadian Rye Spirit. It is refreshing when ice cold but could do better.Was this helpful?
- ASAlana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 4 stars4 months agoCLOSE AND DELISH-
Only thing lacking is it could have a touch more Rye just a little stronger on the flavor, but this is a smooth, not to sweet mix that is very nice to drink, easy on the palette and very close to the 'original alcoholic mix' I would recommend it personally and be happy to pour friends a glass, I am enjoying it, not sure why but unlike alcoholic versions I don't get the urge to top up or have another and this is a bonus as far as I am concerned, enjoying the journey with Sans and their suppliers very much. +QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?