Parc Pilsner 375mL
Pickup currently unavailable
- <0.5% ABV
- Low Calories
- No additives or preservatives
- Product of Australia
Parc is a pilsner-style beer. It's crisp, clean, and delightfully bitter, brewed in the traditional Czech way. Parc is bursting with noble hops and bright aromas. It has a refreshing finish that will leave you wanting more. Parc is brewed with the highest quality Carapils and Munich malts, fresh Saaz hops, a special ultra-low-alcohol yeast, and pure water. That's it. No additives, preservatives or other nasty stuff. This pilsner tastes just like the real thing just without the alcohol. You can now enjoy this beer anytime, anyplace, anywhere!
Nutritional Information per serving 375mL: Energy 232kJ (56 Cal); Protein <1g; Fat total 3.4g; Saturated Fat <1g; Carbohydrate 5.3g; Sugars <1g; Sodium <5mg.
Nutritional Information per 100mL: Energy 62kJ (15 Cal); Protein <1g; Fat total <1g; Saturated Fat <1g; Carbohydrate 1.4g; Sugars <1g; Sodium 5mg.
- JJamesVerified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 5 stars3 months agoVery refreshing
sharp, light, refreshingQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- HHannahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoAn excellent NA pilsner!
considering pilsners are very hard to get right, especially NA ones, i was quite impressed with this parc pils. a nice 0.5% for people who are wondering. very clean and crisp, which is what you really want in a good pilsner. slight bitterness from the hops, and an oatmeal taste from the malts. good head retention and lacing. overall, quite solid and would definitely recommend this one!!Was this helpful?
- MTMax T.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars5 months agoDisappointing
Really lacking in flavour and depth. The head had an unusual structure. Really boring.Was this helpful?
- SScottI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoTerrific Pilsner
I found this to be a great Pilsner style with a beautiful dry finish. Low cal and low carb a bonus. Tastes just like a full strength dry for mine.Was this helpful?
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 3 stars7 months agoParc non-alcoholic pilsner.
This is not my favourite style of beer.
Due to the aftertaste, I don’t enjoy this beer on its own. It’s just fine with food.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?