Matarromera Win.E Tempranillo Barrel Aged
Pay $26.55 when you buy 6
Pickup currently unavailable
- <0.5% ABV
- Vegan and Gluten Free
- Barrel Aged for 12 Months
- Aromas of red fruits, coffee, oak, liquorice, spices
- Product of Spain
This wine is non-alcoholic, vegan, and gluten-free. It is prepared with Tempranillo grapes, that has also been aged in barrels for 12 months creating the perfect flavour. This wine is aged with aromas of red fruit that are both intense and pleasant along with coffee, liquorice, oak and spices. Matarromera Aged Tempranillo can be enjoyed guilt free, it is low in calories while also being completely alcohol free! This wine is best served slightly chilled with any kind of meat or fish.
Show your support to people affected by cancer this June & July and make a donation at checkout with your Craftzero online purchase to Dry July Foundation.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoHorrible
Had a slimy texture. Poured it down the sink as couldn’t drink it.Was this helpful?
- PKPaul K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 5 stars2 months agoFull flavoured Red
A really enjoyable Red with fruity depth, full body, and a touch of high season sweetness.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SCSeonaid C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productConsumption Special OccasionDrinking Habits Occasionally drinks alcoholRated 2 stars5 months agoNot the best
Better than some I have tried but there are definitely more ‘realistic’ ones out there. I found this quite sweet and juice like.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- AWAnnie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Occasionally drinks alcoholRated 4 stars11 months agoEnjoyable
This was the best red I’ve tried so far. Not too sweet, dry notes on the palette. Red fruit notes.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?