Lindeman's Non-Alcoholic Cabernet Sauvignon 750mL
Pay $13.45 when you buy 6
Pickup currently unavailable
- 0.0% ABV
- Product of Australia
Lindemans has created a delicious and true to its nature non-alcoholic cabernet sauvignon. This cab sauv is rounded and smooth and is bursting with flavours of red fruits with hints of choc-mint, blackberries, cinnamon and pepper spices. Grown and produced in Australia, this cab sauv will quench your thirst for a nice glass of wine just without the alcohol, guilt free! For a dryer taste we recommend to drink slightly chilled.
Show your support to people affected by cancer this June & July and make a donation at checkout with your Craftzero online purchase to Dry July Foundation.
- RCRenee C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption Special OccasionDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 3 stars1 month agoNot the best at drink
This isn’t the best I’ve tried to be honest.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SSteveI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBest AF Red so far
We have been searching for an AF red that tastes pleasant. This is the best AF red we've found so far. Let it air for 10 minutes after opening, then pour. This wine leaves no hint of alcohol removal. It is rich and pleasant to the nose and palate.Was this helpful?
- KNKym N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption Special OccasionDrinking Habits Occasionally drinks alcoholRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat Red!
Very much like the alcohol version. It still has the "full bodied" wine taste. It is one of my favourite non-alcoholic reds!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SPSamantha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 5 stars11 months agoActually tastes like red wine!
So much depth, a lovely red, I enjoyed with dark chocolate in front of the fire and did not remotely feel I was ‘missing out’QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- KBKerri B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Regularly enjoys alcoholic drinksRated 5 stars11 months agoA lovely Winter red
Really enjoy this on a cold night with a roast or hearty stew. This is my 3rd order of this wine. Lindeman's do this really well as they have been producing Early Harvest (their low alcohol version) for several years now, and this is very close to that. Delicious!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?