Edenvale Verdejo Sauvignon Blanc 750mL
Pay $16.10 when you buy 6
Pickup currently unavailable
- <0.5% ABV
- The Spanish Expedition Series
- 14 Calories per 100mL
- Product of Spain
Hailing from Spain, the Verdejo Sauvignon Blanc is considered one of the best white varietals in the country. This de-alcoholised wine will give you everything you could possibly want from a Sauvignon Blanc, light and bright wine with a crisp finish. You will also find hints of fennel, tropical notes, and a lime wedge. Perfect for a summer day, the Verdejo Sauvignon Blanc will take you on a tropical journey with every sip.
Nutritional Information per 100mL; Energy (kJ) 58, Protein (g) 0.2, Total Fat (g) <01, Carbohydrate (g) 3.5, -Sugar (g) 3.3, Sodium (mg) 2.8, ORAC Score 390 Umol
Ingredients: De-alcoholised wine (94% approx.), Grape juice concentrate (6% approx.), Preservative (220) added, this product may have been produced with the aid of milk and traces may remain.
Show your support to people affected by cancer this June & July and make a donation at checkout with your Craftzero online purchase to Dry July Foundation.
- TLTinzar L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Occasionally drinks alcoholRated 4 stars3 weeks agoCrisp and light
Wonderful drop. Crisp and lightQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- ASAlana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 3 stars3 weeks agoTOO BUBBLY
Not smooth with a satisfying palate too it like the Win verdejo, having said that, if you like light a slightly bubbly slightly more sparkly white, this is a cool crisp white, goes well with fish, pork etc, refreshes the palate and makes a more summery light version of verdejo.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- LOLinda O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Non-alcoholic onlyRated 5 stars1 month agoBest so far
Light taste and the best so far. I am only just exploring non alc wine and most have been too grape juice like for my taste but I do like this one!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoOne of the best
Crip and clean on the palate, this ia an ejoyable sav blanc.Was this helpful?
- SRSue R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productConsumption EverydayDrinking Habits Regularly enjoys alcoholic drinksRated 4 stars6 months agoNot too bad
This has quite a good body, not watery. Doesn't taste overly sweet. Definitely one to stay on the buy list.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5TasteRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?